SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The Rihanna and Chris Brown Experience

Yes, another blog post re the Rihanna and Chris Brown concert. I’ll just make this short as what we’ve experienced may have already been blogged about by the 69,000 others who went to the concert.

All I can say is, it was all worth it! The silver tix priced at 1,500 each (thank God for the early bird promo), the long queue, the humid weather, the terrible traffic going out of bonifacio, not to mention my only 3 hours of sleep as it’s a work day the following day.

Chris Brown, as expected was a stellar performer! No one can pull off those moves than him. He’s definitely the Michael Jackson of this generation. Rihanna was equally fantastic! I was not really a fan of hers prior to the concert. Sure I’m familiar with her songs and all, but I was not really a big follower until I actually heard her sing and perform. I’m instantly converted into a huge fan after the concert. Her voice was so amazing! At the same time, you can’t help but be drawn with her presence on stage. Galeng, sobra! My favorite part of the show was when they did the Umbrella/Cinderella duet. Kakakilig!

Rihanna and Chris Brown definitely deserve a big round of applause for the superb show! Come on guys, take a bow!

Silver Tix :-)

Met friends at Seattle's Best High Street

Met friends at Seattle's Best High Street



0 comments:

Post a Comment