SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Eyeball Rolling Moment

I never felt more inadequate than today. Who wouldn’t be pissed when you can clearly see that people get better treatment/get noticed because they’re prettier and they’re good at kissing asses?! I’m just not any of those things. I’m not a stand-out and I’m definitely not an ass-kissing suck up. These things really make me sick. It makes me hate the world that I’m in right now. It just doesn’t seem fair. Why can’t people be treated fairly and be given equal opportunities?! Why can’t people be noticed for the effort they exerted and not on the amount of make up slathered on their faces?! Why can’t silent and efficient individuals outshine the aggressive yet stupid ones?!

Oh well, there’s nothing much I can do but roll my eyes out of annoyance and frustration. I just can't wait to breakout from this $^&*@#% system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment