SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Difficult People

I just dealt with an extremely difficult person a while ago and I must say that my patience was really put to a test. I don’t normally flare up easily but when extremely provoked, you would not like what you would see and hear. Some of the signs that I’m extremely pissed are the following:

- my voice is louder and higher pitched than usual

- my voice is shaking

- my hands are shaking

- my heart is pounding

- I talk fast

- I cuss

You would not want to mess with me now, right? Well, all of those things happened a while ago. It came to a point when I really could not control my rage anymore and I was already shouting at the person. Honestly, I don’t have any guilt feelings with what I did; I don’t see the need to apologize either. He deserves to be treated that way because he’s such a huge pain!

Difficult persons such as those blinded with ambition, to the point of having no consideration whatsoever to the people surrounding them –for me- are so pathetic. These individuals really stand out from the crowd as they push their way to be noticed and to get attention. Well, I pity their lowly tactic. I pray that they would realize that they would end up nowhere if they still continue to pursue their selfish motives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment