SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I'm Lucid, Believe Me

Disclaimer: This poem of sorts is a product of some emotional outburst brought about by PMS. Just wanna share how my mind works on a not-so-good day.

Total silence at 1 in the morning
Random thoughts consuming my mind
A family member fighting for his life
Calling for help from up above

Why is everybody leaving?
Off to a better place, a better life
Why do I choose to be stuck here?
Comfort zone or unfinished business?

Tears forming from my eyes
I've never cried for the longest time
I'm strong, they say
But why do I suddenly feel afraid?

Loneliness
Sadness
Feeling of emptiness
Is there any hope for this?

Alone, I feel is my destiny
Nobody's there to share my eccentricities
Been feeling it coming
8 months already in training

What would become of my life?
Someone who's always left behind?
Bitterness creeping in
Is this what they call being depressed?

Just letting out these frustrations
Ranting to a piece of paper
Nobody there to listen
Nobody seemed to care

Nobody pays attention
Selfish
Self-centered
Beings

Better end this crap
Tomorrow's another day
Let's just hope and pray
That I'd still be lucid anyway

0 comments:

Post a Comment