SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Ephemeral Presence

Was struck with the remark of an officemate the other day. This was what he said, “Cris, masyado ka nang busy dyan, hindi ko na nararamdaman yung presence mo.” He was obviously referring to my being glued to my PC as I focused intently on a requirements and test script documentation with a without a care in the world disposition. I admit that I’m really like that when I work. In order for me to finish a task at hand, I need to shut myself out to the world.

On second thought, his remark made me think about my “presence” in the office. (Here we go again with my “emo” ramblings. Time of the month again, I guess. I guess this is also brought about by not having any outlet to channel these bottled-up thoughts and emotions.) It made me think if people would be concerned if my cube in the office suddenly became empty. Would my officemates and bosses care? Or they would not really notice? Just my two cents. I have to end it here or else I’d be disclosing stuff which may be detrimental to my employment. Hehe :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment