SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

TTMO

TTMO – that was my YM status yesterday. Upon first glance, it would seem like an obscene word or expression. Some of my friends even messaged me and asked me about it. Some thought that it was funny in a “green” kind of way. Hahaha It actually is just an acronym for Time To Move On. If I remember it right, I got that from my college friend, Mario. He was one of my constant companions back in the day when I was nursing a broken heart. He would always say, "TTMO, girl".

Well, I posted that acronym as my status because of a recent event in my life. I realized that it’s about time to make things happen in my life and move on from my dormant existence. The signs are now clear; it seems that everything is falling into place. There’s no more point in delaying, the time is now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment