SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

baby you can drive my car

Baby you can drive my car

Yes I'm gonna be a star.

Baby you can drive my car

And maybe I love you

Beep beep beep beep yeah

i've been practicing my driving skills lately. whenever i'm being driven to work by tito dan, he would allow me to take hold of the wheel starting from UP philcoa to my office in libis. it is such an exhillirating feeling to be able to freely cruise down the road. lisensya na lang ang kulang. hehe been driving that long a distance without license. oooopppss..too much divulged information.

and what a happy coincidence since the family is contemplating on getting a new car. so far, the top choices on the list are toyota vios and hyundai getz. actually, i like getz better 'cause it's a girly car. it's cute, compact and good when it comes to performance. at the same time, hindi siya mahirap i-park. hehe but of course, vios is a trusty toyota car. dad and lep prefer vios more. especially with its newly-released color which is ember (somewhat similar to honda civic's passion orange). anyway, kahit ano basta "matic" masaya na ko! hehehe beep beep beep beep yeah!



0 comments:

Post a Comment