SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

loco over leo

giddy is the perfect word to describe my current mood. i can't help but feel like a high school teener whenever i gaze at leonardo di caprio's picture. (fyi, the picture below is from the december 2004 issue of vanity fair magazine.) leo was my number one crush back then. my admiration for him started when bop, seventeen and ym magazines were in heavy circulation in our classroom. i think i was a high school sophomore back then. my seatmates and i would gush and drool over the pin-ups of edward furlong, devon sawa, elijah wood, etc. but for me, i find leonardo di caprio THE most appealing. i like his myterious and boyish charm. when romeo and juliet came out, i fell head over heels for him. he was so good, not to mention so gorgeous in the film. how i wish i could exchange places with claire danes. time came when the titanic mania surfaced. that was the time when my crush for him sank. notice the allegory? hehe it was as if everyone was into leo. it was only when catch me if you can came out when i noticed him again. then, when news about him playing howard hughes in the film the aviator came, i was glued to him once more. especially now that he won the best actor plum in the golden globes. i can't wait to see the film to see for myself how he displayed his gift as an actor. one thing now is for certain, he will forever remain to be my number one crush!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment